My life in Syria

My journey to a new land, a new people, and a new me.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

It has been confirmed!

Yes I actually do work with mostly supermodels. Today we had our first school meeting where every other girl was just flat out hot! I have to WORK with these girls? Window shopping at its finest!

Well other than the staff being extremely "fit" the meeting was a cluster of the Western teachers scrambling to make everything fit into the schedule at the last minute, and also adding things in like French and Religion. Well no school is perfect. School will probably start a week later than planned but at least I will get my keys tomorrow. Things take forever here!

Chris and I have decided that we are only going to visit and go places that no one ever goes. No I am not going to the mountains of Iraq (already thought about it), and no I haven't found Atlantis (but there is something in the water), we are going to plan a trip to Armenia. Who does anyone know that has ever been to Armenia, let alone could point it out on a map? So we are giong to mull over plans for that trip.

Other than that it is "steady as she goes." I hope everyone is having nice weather, it has been one hundred plus all week here. Bloody hot! Talk to you soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home