My life in Syria

My journey to a new land, a new people, and a new me.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

The little ones are the fiercest...

Today I witnessed one of the funniest things I have ever seen. The public school near our house just let out and the kids were making their usual commotion. I went out to the balcony to take in the sight and saw an older boy (maybe 8th grade) yelling at some younger boys (maybe 4th graders). I don't know what he said, or what had transpired before, but the little ones didn't care for it very much. They promplty took off their belts and collectively starting whooping this kids ASS! He was yelling and screaming at them, he got a few punches in too, but there were too many of them. They whooped the shit out of that kid, and eventually he had to flee. I have never in my life seen little kids gang up on one big one. All bullies in Syria take note; there is a mob of bad-ass fourth graders out there that you don't want to mess with!

2 Comments:

  • At 3/24/2006 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahahahahaha

    (~salma)

     
  • At 8/22/2006 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup, beware the Syrian mobsters. Give these boys a few more years, and they'll turn into the neighborhood bullies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home