My life in Syria

My journey to a new land, a new people, and a new me.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Note to the random reader

Hello random reader,

I have written this blog for my friends, my family, and my sanity. All of the above understand my dry and somewhat odd sense of humor. Please understand that I never intend to make fun of anyone's Religion, Ideology, Ethos, Race, Nationality, Etc. I am very grateful for my experiences in the Middle East, and am also gracious to my host country Syria. I hope that if I have offended any random readers with my sense of humor, that they realize I am not making fun of anyone or anything, but just telling a story. I write how I would speak to my closest friends and to someone who doesn't know me this might seem a bit insensitive. I appologize for any offense.

Sincerely,

Chris

2 Comments:

  • At 1/19/2007 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I'm a random reader and...I'm addicted to this blog...all day today!

     
  • At 5/24/2008 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    كريس
    : i am a random writer, but would never be a random reader for your writings...

    keep it up , and Syria and the whole Halab was the happiest to have you there...

    Aleppo Lighthouse

     

Post a Comment

<< Home